A full stop to term test now. I shall declare HOLIDAYS! Yap.
I will be going back Malaysia in about one hours time. Will be going genting again with relatives and... I'm kind of bored about it though. Haha. Nonetheless, I shall try to enjoy myself : )
Tjoa, you also take care when you're back okay? Stop saying me that I'm only ... about her!
Take care when you're in Hong Kong ya? And ... Remember my gifts =)
The feeling is just growing.
I'm listening to your heartbeat that dwell within.
I will be going back Malaysia in about one hours time. Will be going genting again with relatives and... I'm kind of bored about it though. Haha. Nonetheless, I shall try to enjoy myself : )
Tjoa, you also take care when you're back okay? Stop saying me that I'm only ... about her!
Take care when you're in Hong Kong ya? And ... Remember my gifts =)
The feeling is just growing.
I'm listening to your heartbeat that dwell within.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home